Touch Rummy has been updated to 2.5.1, fixing some important problems introduced in the recent 2.5 release.
The following issues are resolved in version 2.5.1:
- Fixed unplayable screen distortion, occurring user has a 3 row tileboard. (Touch Rummy only)
- Fixes menu display issues, when starting TouchRummy in portrait modus. (Touch Rummy only)
- Fixed issue where computer player could cheat by using a joker in its initial move.
- Fixed issue where the user could cheat by using an invalid opening move.
- Fixed issue where automatic / high quality (anti-alias) setting did not have any effect.
- Fixed issue where 32bit devices could not use multi-player with 64bit devices (iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 6th gen. and later).
Touch Rummy HD has also been updated, to use multi-player between two devices, both users must be using the latest version of Touch Rummy or Touch Rummy HD.