Last Thursdays release of Touch Rummy 2.5, unfortunately brought some issues.
While the multiplayer was thoroughly updated, it resulted in an unexpected issue where 32bit devices couldn't play with 64bit devices and vice versa. For iPhone/iPod users an additional issue occurred, when the user tile rack grew to 3 rows it caused for such a screen distortion that it rendered the game unplayable.
Both of these issues have been resolved in an upcoming update. Touch Rummy 2.5.1 and Touch Rummy HD 2.5.1 have been send to Apple and will be released as soon as they have been reviewed. This usually happens after a few days.
The following issues will be resolved in version 2.5.1:
- Fixed unplayable screen distortion, occurring user has a 3 row tileboard. (Touch Rummy only)
- Fixes menu display issues, when starting TouchRummy in portrait modus. (Touch Rummy only)
- Fixed issue where computer player could cheat by using a joker in its initial move.
- Fixed issue where the user could cheat by using an invalid opening move.
- Fixed issue where automatic / high quality (anti-alias) setting did not have any effect.
- Fixed issue where 32bit devices could not use multi-player with 64bit devices (iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 6th gen. and later).
Colourful Apps regrets any troubles you have encountered after updating to version 2.5, we hope you enjoy Touch Rummy once again after the new version is available.