Froq has been updated with various stability and usability fixes.
Updates & fixes
Froq 2.4.1 contains the following fixes:
- No longer replaces text into symbols in the sql-editor
- Fixed removing rows on non-oracle tables where the primary key is an timestamp
- Fixed storing and loading of BLOB contents on Mac OS X 10.7 and higher
- Updated MySQL driver for better support of MySQL 5.6
- Fixes issues that prevented Froq to launch after installing Java for Mac OS X 10.6 Update 6 or Java for OS X 2013-004
- New tabs now open directly next to the active document.
- IMPORTANT: As of Froq 2.4 Froq is Intel only and requires Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Click here to download Froq 2.4.1.
For other versions and release info, see the Froq download page.